Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Another Five On The Way

I finished 3 more little "bus quilts" and shipped them, along with the two batik quilts from a couple days ago, up to Montana.

There was this happy quilt made mostly from some old Joel Dewberry scraps:



This next one is one that makes me happy because I started with 4 appliqued blocks (from a quilt along that I fell behind on and, well...you know ;)

I simply added some square blocks from the scrap bin and had a little quilt in no time.



I've had this Bonnie Hunter Bricks and Stones quilt pinned forever. It was super fast to put together. Seriously. Fast.



This shipment brings my total number of HeadStart kiddie quilts to 12.


I'm linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation.




4 comments:

  1. By Golly! Do you ever sleep? Those quilts are gorgeous. Love the applique one so much. Congrats! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Chantal! The applique blocks are "orphans" from an unfinished quilt along, so that part was already done. I just added a few squares around them!

      Delete
  2. You are making great progress. Love the variety of patterns you are using.

    ReplyDelete