Last weekend I felt the need to get a few bus quilts made in a short amount of time. I had these orange and green frog fabrics and I was trying to think of a quick-to-piece idea, when the thought of just sandwiching the fabrics with batting occurred to me. So I tried one and liked it. I then measured out the fabric I had left and discovered I had enough to make 4 more.
In no time at all, I had 5 little quilts that needed binding.
A cute little green "bubble" fabric would be perfect. Here are yards and yards of it wrapped around a little binding baby:
And here are the 5 finished quilts all ready to get boxed up and sent off to a chillier climate!
This brings my total to 25 little quilts.