Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

SewTogether Bag


I'm a little late to the SewTogether Bag explosion. But, I finally made one and I really like it! As I worked on it, I couldn't help but wonder how the designer ever came up with it - and then figured out how to put it together! Wow!


I made the outside pretty simple. Some have amazing quilt block or gorgeous piecing. 




I think I spent as much time picking out fabrics as I did sewing! Now I'd like to make a scrappy one and use some wild fabrics for the inside. 



Like most say, it was easier than I expected it to be. Especially the first half. The finishing got a little tricky, but maybe I'll breeze through it the next time. :)




Here's the other side - it's the same on both sides. I gave this bag to my oldest daughter. I'm babysitting my adorable little grandson while she attends a conference this week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment