Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Resistance is futile...

I've been watching everyone post all kinds of fun and colorful blocks from this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge for 3-1/2 months and I just can't take it anymore! I have to join in. I've been using the excuse that I don't know what to make.

Then I saw this on Pinterest:


**sigh**

Well, now I have no excuse so I better get cutting.

April's color is orange. Yay!

I think the best way to join in the middle of a quilt along or block of the month is to start with the current one and keep up with the group. Then catch up on the prior blocks as you find time. That way you're a part of the real time fun with everyone else and not lagging behind by yourself.

I'm making 2" finished bow tie blocks. So I'm going to need a lot of these:



And a bunch of these:



And a big ol' pile of these:

And then I need to catch up with blue, brown and purple!

For more information on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC16), go to So Scrappy's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment