Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Zipper Pouches


I've been traveling a bit and haven't done a lot of sewing this past week or so. I went to visit my daughter, her husband and this adorable little guy:



He's right at 2-1/2 years old now and is soooo much fun! He talks like he's 6 and is just the happiest kid. He operates at two speeds....full throttle and asleep.

Then, my closest friend came back to Vegas with me for a few days. We yakked a lot and laughed even more - we also got a few scrappy zipper pouches made. The sun was super bright so I tried to get a shaded picture, which wasn't the best idea.


The birdie pouch was my favorite:



Yesterday, I sewed up 40 of the purple bow tie blocks that I had cut last month. I also snapped a pic of this giant magnolia bloom.



I've got one more short trip this month and then I need to get serious and get somethings done! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment